More Ice - More Snow
Good afternoon families -
I am so looking forward to Spring. As we watch the weather for the next 24-48 hours, we will be diligent in making sure we make a practical and safe decision. Please realize that it's not always about current conditions or condiitons just where EEC is located. We will be watching to make sure that if we open tomorrow staff can also safely get home depending on the conditions.
I do not expect to make a decision until early tomorrow morning. As we may have reducded staff tomorrow based on their location and conditions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do NOT plan on attending tomorrow.