EEC will be closed Thursday, December 17th.
This is never an easy decision however, the temperatures never rose and the rain remained ice. Neighborhood roads, side roads, and some main roads remain dangerous. My early morning drive to EEC took over 30 minutes and included two detours in as many miles. If you must go out please be safe, but I would recommend against it. Everything is still a sheet of ice.
As temps are not expected to rise until after noon, we cannot risk the safety of our staff. Please enjoy the day at home, we will see you Friday!